2 bedroom flat to rent2 Bed Executive Furnished Apartment, Argyle St
|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Security Door Entry System
- Ensuite Toilet With Shower
- Instant Heating & Hot Water
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- All Kitchen Appliances Included
- West End
- 1 SHOWER ROOMS
- 1 PARKING BAYS
Situated right in the heart of Finnieston, this 2 bedroom executive apartment on the 5th floor is ready to be let on a furnished basis.
Comprising of spacious lounge leading through to a fully integrated kitchen including a dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms, master bedroom with large wardrobes and en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, residents lift, secure private parking space and secure door entry with intercom.
Argyle Street thrives with an abundance of fabulous restaurants, bars, independent stores and an exciting cafe culture. Kelvingrove Park is just around the corner along with Glasgow University. The city centre is only a 20 minute walk away. Landlord Reg 663093/260/08021. Energy Rating B. Council Tax Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71384543.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27615125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Infiniti Properties, Glasgow - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.