|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (281 days ago)|
- Designer Studio Apartment with Bedroom Area
- Separate Living and Bedroom Areas
- High Quality Integrated Appliances
- Modern Shower Room/WC
- Passenger Lifts / Secure Video Entry
- Fully Furnished
- Central & Convenient Location
A near-new (completed 2016) 339ft² designer studio-style apartment with bedroom area and furniture pack included. This 3rd floor property comprises: Semi-enclosed bedroom area, separate living area, high quality integrated kitchen appliances for modern convenience and a modern shower room/WC. Price includes furniture.
Modern in design, and convenient in location, Trident House provides an appealing environment to those seeking an exciting lifestyle while remaining easily reachable, yet comfortably distant, from the hustle and bustle of city life. Set within a former office building, this fully refurbished and individually designed living environment enjoys a high specification interior, designed to maximise on space, style and comfort.
Centrally located, Trident House is perfectly placed for residents to enjoy the best the local area has to offer, from its high street amenities to recreational facilities and surrounding green open spaces. Hayes and Harlington station is located adjacent to the building, providing direct connections into London Paddington, Zone 1. With such easy access into central London, at Trident House you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to world-class dining, entertaining and retail therapy options.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71384876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HYSLP200448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hayes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.