2 bedroom flat to rentMarine Parade Walk, City Quay
|Added on Rightmove:||26 April 2019 (26 days ago)|
- Highly Sought City Quay Area
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Garaging Under Building
- Modern Fitted Kitchen open to Living Area
- Secure Entry
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Mirror Wardrobes
- Stunning Views of River Tay
- 5 minute walk to City Centre
- Must See Property
Very attractive partially furnished flat in the sought-after City Quay area of Dundee.
Located adjacent to the River Tay, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, Large Bright open plan Lounge with stunning views of the River Tay with adjoining Modern Fitted Kitchen, French doors open to allow for an internal Balcony Spectacularly overlooking the River, Two Double Bedrooms with Master enjoying En Suite Facility and Family bathroom with shower facility.
The property benefits from modern electric heating, Double glazing and Garaging under the building.
Viewing is highly recommended.
LL Reg: 15919/180/23150 - LL Reg No:159519/18/2315
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71387968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CWT_437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Dundee.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.