4 bedroom terraced house to rentNo 6 Woodend Steading, Coach Road, Kilsyth, G65 0PZ, G65
|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (252 days ago)|
- Stunning 4 bedroom steading conversion
- Spacious bright accommodation
- Idyllic rural location just half a mile from Kilsyth.
- Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh are within easy driving distance.
- No pets
- Deposit: £3400
- Council tax band: TBC
- EER: C (79)
- Landlord Reg: Pending
Set against the stunning backdrop of the Campsie Hills Woodend Steading is half a mile from the traditional market town of Kilsyth, is only twelve miles from Glasgow, eleven miles from Stirling and just thirty miles from Edinburgh. This prestigious and luxurious steading development is surrounded by native woodland and open farmland with beautiful views in all directions, offering you the ideal opportunity to combine gracious country living with an easy commute to work in the Central Belt. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow airports are a mere 25 minute drive away.
Accommodation:- Ground Floor - entrance vestibule leading the large hallway; lounge with double aspect windows and double doors leading to dining room; downstairs bedroom with fitted wardrobes; downstairs shower room; fully fitted kitchen with island unit and door to courtyard; utility room; First Floor - bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes; bedroom 3, en-suite with fitted wardrobe; Bathroom with bath and shower; master bedroom, en-suite with dressing room.
EPC Rating = C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71389769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STL170020_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.