|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (277 days ago)|
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, EPC Rating D
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: One bedroom first floor flat, located close to shops and amenities with excellent transport links nearby. The property briefly comprises of a large lounge/kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating with an EPC rating D.
Lounge/Kitchen: Approx 16'3'' x 10'8'' UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring to lounge, the kitchen area has a range of wall and base units with complementary work tops, inset stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above, combi boiler, lino flooring to kitchen area.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'0'' x10'6'' UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 6'9'' x 5'8'' UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, panelled bath with thermostatic shower above, low flush wc, pedestal wash basin, part UPVC cladding to walls, lino flooring.
Council Tax: Band A.
Directions: From our Church Street office turn right then bear left onto Park Road at the third set of traffic lights turn right onto Palatine Road, at the end of the road turn left onto Central Drive go straight across the mini roundabout, at the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Bloomfield Road, Saville Road will be the first road on the left.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc.vat per adult on application in advance]
[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc.vat per property].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAV117F2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.