|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 March 2018 (186 days ago)|
- SUPERB 5 BEDROOM HOUSE SHARE!
- FANTASTIC LOCATION FOR SALFORD HOSPITAL, MEDIA CITY & THE TRAFFORD CENTRE
- GREAT EN-SUITES!
- FITTED MODERN KITCHEN/ DINER
- WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT!
- CALL TODAY & BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
- INCLUDES ALL BILLS!
**Are you a Professional and looking for a fantastic room from £425 per room with en-suite to rent including bills WITH FIBRE OPTIC BROADBAND** & close to SALFORD HOSPITAL & MEDIA CITY?** Then look no further! This superb property has been refurbished to a high quality standard, offering great space and quality furnishings for any tenant! THREE EN-SUITES, FOUR BEDROOMS AVAILABLE. The kitchen/diner and en-suites have been done to a great standard along with decor of the property. Call today and reserve your room now!! 0161 747 9379!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71398349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8555223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.