|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (280 days ago)|
- Quality Two Bedroom Terraced Home
- Much Improved to a High Standard
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Rear Patio Garden/Street Parking
- Favoured Central Yarm Location
- Available Immediately Furnished
- Pets Considered (Dependent on Type/Size)
- No Smokers or No DSS
- Bond £775
Vastly improved to a particularly high standard and strongly recommended for early viewing, a two bedroom middle terrace house featuring gas central heating, double glazing, lounge opening to a newly fitted kitchen (including hob, oven, extractor hood, washing machine and under counter refrigerator), fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms, bathroom/WC with shower, enclosed rear garden and street parking.
The property is available immediately on a FURNISHED basis. Pets are considered (dependent on size and type). No smokers or No DSS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING180058_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.