|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 February 2018 (251 days ago)|
- Lovely Semi-Detached Home
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Two Double and One Single Bedroom
- Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens with Greenhouse
- Large Lounge with Modern Electric Fire
- Great Location Close to St Annes
- Ideal Family Home
- READY TO MOVE IN - CALL TODAY
Looking for a well presented semi-detached home with conservatory, driveway and garage - Then look no further!! Brand new to the rental market and ready to move in! Call today to view this lovely family home before it gets snapped up!
Entrance hallway with doors off to kitchen and lounge. The lovely kitchen has fitted gas hob and electric cooker with wood units and complimentary counter and a useful pantry room. Off the kitchen is a small corridor with downstairs WC aswell as entrance into the garage, a utility room with plumbing for washing machine and a wet room with shower, WC and sink aswell as back door into the garden. The spacious lounge has a modern electric feature fire and large windows making it a beautiful bright room. There is patio doors off the lounge leading onto the conservatory which is ideal as a second reception room or dining room. To the first floor of the home is two great sized double bedrooms with new carpets and a third large single bedroom. The second family bathroom has bath overhead shower, WC and sink. Externally there is a large paved garden with greenhouse to the rear and a single garage, garden and gated driveway to the front.
Please take note any future tenants - this property let within 1 DAY last time it was on the market so call now to avoid disapointment!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000325531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lettings, St. Anne's.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.