|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2017 (455 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 344652
Property Reference: 344652.
Thanks for looking.
This is a tastefully restored Edwardian (retaining all features) quality luxury spacious (approx. 100m2) 5 bed apartment with all mod. cons. with a beautiful natural setting overlooking the valley.
The large kitchen has an electric hob and oven/grill in silver, fridge freezer also in silver, washer and microwave oven). The living room has a large bay window with period fireplace & 2 large sofas and broadband access (both Sky & Cable). Spacious double bedroom with period fireplace & patio overlooking private garden & parking.
The Apartment is fully double glazed, with gas central heating & hot water, fire and with front entrance.
Currently occupied by 3 professionals (3 Males) and looking for one or two others to fill the remaining double rooms.
It's convenient for all Headingley amenities and close to Headingley Carnegie campus one side & Meanwood on the other side. Available for both professionals or students. The Council Tax for it is Band A.
It is located behind Headingley Centre off Wood Lane (between Carphone Warehouse and KFC) on Ridge Terrace LS6 (overlooking the Meanwood Valley with its variety of view & activities inc. cycling, walking, jogging etc.) or up Shire Oak Road & at the side of the Mission run by Nuns
Please contact early for viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £260.00 per month (£60.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 344652
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22876718042017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.