|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 June 2019 (35 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 546712
Property Reference: 546712.
Larger than average 2 double bedroom apartment in Griffiths Road
Splendid recently refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment. Close to stations, fully furnished and available now!
Spacious 2 double bedroom flat conveniently located for both Wimbledon (10 minute walk) & South Wimbledon (3 minute walk) stations. Situated on the first floor of a small, well-maintained purpose built block with entryphone system and secure communal bicycle store.
This flat is bright, airy and immaculately clean – having undergone full & extensive renovation one year ago.
- Good size fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer & microwave plus basic kitchen equipment etc
- Large L-shape lounge/diner with distinct eating and living areas.
- Fully tiled fitted shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Two double bedrooms, main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and each with plenty of storage.
Total area 80 sqm / 861 sq ft.
All the facilities & buzzing life that Wimbledon has to offer are only a short walk away, including a variety of High Street and independent shops, restaurants, theatres and bars. Ideal for two professional sharers who prefer dealing directly with a private landlord.
No agents’ fees and available now for a minimum term of 12 months.
This property is let by a private landlord who prefers to deal directly with tenants to establish a friendly and open relationship.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,480.00 per month (£341.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,480.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 546712
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 54671229042019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.