|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2019 (31 days ago)|
- Four bedroom, two bathroom house
- Recently refurbished
- Fabulous location - 10 min walk station/shops etc
- Four double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Great family home
- Off street parking
- Great school catchment (Primary and Grammar)
- M40 Junction 2 is only 1.6 miles.
- Heathrow is only 15 miles.
Property reference number 5691975. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This is a fantastic four bedroom, two bathroom house right in the heart of Beaconsfield that would suit any family. It is half way between the Old and the New Towns being positioned ideally to take advantage of all the facilities in each including the Station.
- Large hallway
- Lounge with french windows opening onto the garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors onto the patio
- Downstairs w/c
- 1 Double bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
- 3 Further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Off street parking for three cars
- Remainder of the frontage is a mature hedge
- Side access gate leading to the rear garden
- Generous south facing rear garden
- Large patio area
- Mainly lawn
Candlemas Mead is a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic (either vehicular or pedestrian) with a large green for communal enjoyment. Despite this, you are less than 10 minutes walk to anywhere within both the Old and New Towns as well as being just a short drive. Beaconsfield has great access to communications with main line train access, being minutes away from J2 of the M40, close to the M25 & only 15 miles from Heathrow.
* Please quote ref. 5691975 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and students.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71423794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5691975_65078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.