|Added on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (302 days ago)|
- Parking for 2 cars
- Sunny enclosed garden area
- Family bathroom + downstairs cloakroomwith WC
- In the heart of the village, next to medieval church
- 1 min walk from a bus stop - direct service to Chester
Delightful 2 bed semi-detached cottage in the heart of the village of Rossett. With ample parking for 2 cars and sunny enclosed garden area, garden shed.
Lounge/Diner with views on to medieval church. Kitchen with integral appliances, washing machine, fridge, freezer. Downstairs cloakroom with WC and hand basin. Feature staircase to first floor comprising large double bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom with WC, bath and shower over.
DG/CGH/Water meter/ Non-smoking/ No DSS/ No pets.
Reference required and 6 weeks deposit.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0002066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.