|Added on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (224 days ago)|
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- SECURE PARKING
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MOMENTS TO EXCHANGE QUAY METROLINK PLATFORM
- IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO THE METROLINK
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR ACCESS TO BOTH SALFORD QUAYS & CITY CENTRE
- TOP FLOOR
- HUGE PRIVATE BALCONY
- FANTASTIC VIEWS OF THE CITY CENTRE
Martin & Co are pleased to offer this spacious, top floor, two double bedroom apartment with a secure parking space at the highly desirable XQ7 development. Ideally located opposite Exchange Quay, allowing for perfect access to the city centre and the heart of Salford Quays.
Superbly proportioned and comprising of two double bedrooms, high spec master bathroom, high end fitted kitchen including integrated appliances, large open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows leading to access to a huge private balcony with excellent views of Manchester city centre and iconic buildings such as Beetham Tower.
This property also has the added benefit of a secure parking space and is ideally located opposite Exchange Quay Metrolink Station, allowing for perfect access to the city centre and the heart of Salford Quays. All major bus routes and a wide variety of amenities, including a newly completed supermarket and retail park are within a few minutes' walk.
Call us today on 0161 839 2212 to arrange your viewing and make sure you don't miss out on this great opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100920001124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Manchester Central - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.