|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (197 days ago)|
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dining room
- Kitchen with double oven/grill, hob & slim-line dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom
- Good size rear garden
- Double glazed windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double-Glazed Throughout
- Six week security deposit £1523 plus fees
- Available end February 2018
An unfurnished, three bedroom terraced house, situated in a rural location with views across fields and farmland from the front and rear. Twineham is situated within easy reach of the A23 and is approximately five miles from the town of Burgess Hill, which offers a main line railway station, shopping facilities and a range of schools and other amenities.
Outside there is a small garden at the front of the house and a good size rear garden, which features a range of outbuildings and a garage. There is also off road parking for one/two cars at the rear. Available now.
Lounge 18'11 x 9'74 max
Dining room 9'54 x 9'52
Kitchen 10'76 x 8'23 with double oven/grill, hob and slim-line dishwasher
Bedroom one 13'11 max x 9'76 max Built-in wardrobe
Bedroom two 10'78 x 9'55 Built-in wardrobe
Bedroom three 10'74 max (including wardrobe recess) x 8'24 max
One single bedroom
Bathroom, with shower over bath
The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
To the front of the property is an area of lawn. At the rear there is a good size rear garden with outbuildings and a garage. There is off road parking for one/two cars.
Council Tax Band: D
Six week security deposit = £1523 plus fees
Letting fees payable by tenants:
The asking rent and Deposit do not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may apply when you proceed with a Tenancy:
Referencing & administration fee: £250.00
Additional reference fees: £75.00 per person
Inventory check-out fee: dependant on size of property
In addition to the above, if required, the following will apply.
Guarantor references: £75 per guarantor
All the above fees include VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71476670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TW12HCTW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carnabys Independent Estate Agents, Burgess Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.