|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2019 (22 days ago)|
- ** SUPERB Double Fronted Two Bed Semi-Detached Home**
- Spacious Modern Kitchen with Seperate Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Shower
- Garden Fronted with Rear Yard
- Well Presented with Neutral Decor Throughout
- Gas Central Heating and UPVc Double Glazing
- Within Walking Distance to Birkdale Village
- Only A Short Distance from Southport Centre
- **Available Immediately - Early Viewing Highly Recommended*
A LOVELY and WELL PRESENTED double fronted two bedroom semi-detached home within walking distance to the popular Birkdale Village. The property is only a short distance from Southport centre and close to all the local amenities that Birkdale village has to offer.
The property provides spacious accommodation and boasts two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a very spacious kitchen and dining area. Decorated neutral throughout the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining area leading to kitchen, two bedrooms and large bathroom. To the front of the property is a gated garden and on street parking available directly outside. To the rear is a gated rear yard with ample room for patio table and chairs. The property also benefits from UPVc double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71503915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8276654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.