|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (185 days ago)|
- 3 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- LOCAL AMENITIES AT SHIREGREEN/ FIRTH PARK
- 10-15 MINUTES TO CITY & M1 J34/35
- PETS AND DSS WITH GUARANTOR CONSIDERED
FAMILY HOME IN S5 WITH LARGE GARDEN
Three bedroom semi detached house situated on a much larger than average plot, with extensive gardens to the rear.. Driveway providing off road parking the several vehicles and good size detached garage. Internally, the property is well presented throughout, with lounge, dining kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing advised
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000423224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.