|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2019 (68 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 550517
Property Reference: 550517.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
This property has been completed to a very high standard with fantastic furnishings throughout.
* All bills Included for £89 per week (£385pcm)
* Good quality furnishings
* Unlimited Wireless Broadband
* Digital TV Aerial Points in all bedrooms
* SKY TV Channels with 32” LCD TV in Lounge
We have a fully furnished double room with En-Suite available situated close to Rotherham town centre, ideal for single tenants who work locally. Situated in a great location, just a 5 minute’s walk away from Clifton Park, museum, and the town shops/theatre. Public transport links to Parkgate Retail World, Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield and Doncaster are also within a minute's walk.
The double rooms includes a 3 piece matching furniture consisting of a wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside table. A bedside lamp, leather effect double bed with good quality mattress and digital TV aerial point are also provided. There is a radiator with it's own temperature controller fitted. The en-suite facilities include, Electric shower, WC, basin and chrome towel radiator.
The shared facilities include the lounge which is furnished with a fantastic 3 + 2 seater matching leather sofas, TV entertainment unit, nest of tables, table lamp, dining table and 4 chairs, 32” LCD TV, Virgin Media TV (SKY Channels) receiver and unlimited wireless Broadband.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a built in double oven with ceramic hob, integrated washing machine with dryer, integrated fridge freezer and separate freezer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc.
The bathroom which is of a good size (attic room use) includes a shower tray with electric shower, towel radiator, sink with mirror and WC.
A cleaner comes out once a month to freshen up the communal areas.
Warmed by full gas central heating and fully double glazed windows and doors, each room has a temperature controlled radiator.
Outside to the rear is off road parking.
Deposit required of £89, which is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Sorry, no tenants, working tenants only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £385.00 per month (£88.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £89.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 July, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 550517
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 49557517012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.