|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2019 (16 days ago)|
- Kitchen with appliances
- Two Bedrooms
Lovely two bedroom mid terrace house. Offering living room, dining room and kitchen.
To the first floor there is two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property compromises and a private rear low maintenance garden and off street parking.
EPC Rating D
We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees - so you can manage the cost effectively and don't have to worry about any hidden charges along the way
All fees shown below are inclusive of VAT.
Reservation Fee - £400 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money payable (e.g. Rent) 48 hours prior to the tenancy commencing.
Security deposit - In most cases this is equal to one and a half months’ rent.
Standard tenancy administration fee – 15 Days rent plus VAT
E.g. if the monthly rental is £800 the fee will be £473.40 Inc VAT
This is calculated as £800 x 12 months = £9600 / 365 = £26.30 (daily rental) x 15 = £394.50 +VAT at 20% £78.90
These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement
1. Guarantor reference - £100 inclusive of VAT
2. Express check-in fee - £100 inclusive of VAT when you want to move in within 5 working days.
3. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months’ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
4. Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £300 inclusive of VAT.
5. Replacing lost inventory £36 inclusive of VAT.
6. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36 inclusive of VAT.
7. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour inclusive of VAT.
8. Rent reminder letter £18 inclusive of VAT.
9. Tenant lease extension/renewal £90 inclusive of VAT.
10. Interest of 4% above the Bank of England base rate payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which it is actually paid.
11. Stamp Duty Land Tax – payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125,000 please contact HMRC for further information.
Further details can be found in the document Renting a property – your guide as a tenant
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Berkshire & Wiltshire - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.