1 bedroom flat to rentMoorcroft Drive, Airdrie, ML6 8ES
|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 May 2019 (20 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Modern Apartment.
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
- Unfurnished. Available Now.
- L/L reg 309111/320/23351. EER Band C.
A lovely one bedroom modern apartment in a private and popular residential area within the Petersburn area of Airdrie. The property is well placed for all local amenities and within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools and is a short distance from the Town Centre with its excellent shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and cafes. There are also excellent public transport links closeby with Drumgelloch Train station a short walk away. The accommodation comprises hallway, large bright lounge, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom with shower. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating , Double Glazing and Residents Parking. Unfurnished and Available Now. L/L reg 309111/320/23351. EER Band C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71567185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 10453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.