|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2019 (67 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 541738
Property Reference: 541738.
This house has been completely renovated since 2015; including new double glazed EPC front and back doors, new fitted kitchen, new fitted bathroom, new throughout flooring, a new gas fire in the living room and a complete re-wiring.
The house will be let unfurnished and sits in council tax band A. Bills are not included so you will be liable to pay council tax and all other bills. The initial tenancy agreement is 6 months although this could be extended towards the end of the tenancy, if required.
The house itself has a very spacious living/dining room with an inbuilt cupboard and two fitted bookcases. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, is spacious and modern. There are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has shelves and can come with two large mirrored wardrobes if you so wish. The second bedroom has an inbuilt cupboard and a wardrobe, again if you so wish. There is a good sized family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Ample space for on-street parking or the back yard with electric garage could fit a family car.
This will make such a lovely home. Minimum rental term is 6 months but happy to extend this to 1 year contracts after this period. The location is fantastic as you are near Souter Lighthouse and on a bus route. Early viewing is essential.
The first months rent and a deposit of £700 is required upfront.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £630.00 per month (£145.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £700.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 541738
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 54173818042019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.