|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2019 (49 days ago)|
- Exquisite modern studio flat with WI-FI included
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Wonderful open-plan studio room with space to dine
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen and private balcony
- Generous sized sleeping area with King Bed
- Beautiful shared social spaces including a lounge, games room, study, dining room and roof terrace
- Berkshire House comes with parking for 25 cars and storage for 30 bikes
- These images are for marketing purposes only and do not correlate to the individual flats
LONG LET. No Tenant Fees. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite studio flat offers a generous open-plan studio room, sleek modern kitchen, generous sized sleeping area and a wonderful location.
Berkshire House is a landmark building on Maidenhead's bustling High Street. Set within easy reach of Maidenhead Station which will be a key stop on the new high-speed Elizabeth Line into Central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71572738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1101125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.