|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 July 2019 (21 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 552611
Property Reference: 552611.
Fantastic 3 Bedroom spacious property situated in a very convenient area in the West End close to Universities, Hospitals and the City Center. Shops, schools and local amenities are all found within walking distance.
The property comprises a ground floor with entrance hall leading to the open 28'' lounge/diner which leads to the large recently fitted kitchen which includes a hob, oven and extractor. There is also a Utility room which contains plumbing for a washing machine and dryer along with space for other utilities. There is also a ground floor W.C and access to a rear patio area.
The first floor comprises of a large double bedroom, a second double bedroom, a large single all three with fitted wardrobes. There is also a office and family bathroom located on this floor.
Ideal property convenient for a family or professionals who want to be close to the city center, university and hospitals.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £825.00 per month (£190.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £825.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 552611
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 55261109052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.