|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 April 2019 (54 days ago)|
- Quite Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- **** ZERO DEPOSIT SCHEME AVAILABLE ****
- Re-Wired, New Carpets & Decoration Throughout
- Lounge And Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven, Hob & Fridge/Freezer
- Modern Bathroom With Shower & Separate W.C
- Corner Sited With Driveway And Detached Single Garage
- Beautifully Tended & Stocked Gardens To Three Sides
- Offered Unfurnished With Immediate Availability
- No Pets, or Smokers Bond £750
Early viewing is highly recommended on this unfurnished Semi-Detached Family Home as interest is expected to be high. The house is located in a highly favoured area off West Dyke Road and runs adjacent to Redcar Racecourse.
The many features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, front and side porches, lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and fridge/freezer, modern white bathroom with shower and a separate w.c.
The property occupies a corner site with a driveway leading to a detached garage to the side of the house. The gardens are south facing to the side and rear, beautifully stocked.
The location offers convenient to the local hospital, supermarket shopping, bus services, good schooling and commuter links to the A174, A66 and A19.
Availability is immediate and the landlords have stipulated no pets, smokers or Bond £750.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EST190044_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.