|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (215 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- One Bathroom
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 5mins walk
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£63.46 PPPW or £79.46 PPPW ALL INC with GAS, ELEC, WATER, INTERNET, TV LICENCE ***
LARGE FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GREAT GARDEN
- Central property and a great size
- Four large double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Decent sized living room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Garden at the back
- Local amenities a stones throw away
- Great travel links
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Parking on driveway
Headingley boasts an array of shops, restaurants, supermarkets and bars like nowhere else in Leeds. Firm favourites with the students who rent properties here are the Otley Run, Headingley Cricket ground, Sainsbury`s, the Headingley Taps and the amazing independent restaurants of Headingley.
It is ideally located within easy walking distance between Leeds University and Metropolitan city campuses and Beckets Park campus. Headingley also has its own train station and bus links from which you can easily access the City Centre, Kirkstall, North Leeds and West Yorkshire.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71643470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27342230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.