|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (239 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- Hyde Park
- One Bathroom
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 10mins walk
- BBQ area
- Street parking Available
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£575 PCM or £783 PCM (Inc Bills) ***
- Newly refurbished self contained flat
- Cosy seperate living room
- Fitted kitchen with washer dryer
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Double bedroom with fitted furniture
- Full fire alarm system
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Plenty of parking to the front and back
- Great location
LARGE ONE BEDROOM FLAT IDEALLY PLACED FOR HYDE PARK AMENITIES
Large one bedroom property with fitted furniture, new carpets, full fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, washer dryer, central heating, double glazing, full fire alarm system with sensors in every room, burglar alarm, fire doors on every door, emergency lighting and an excellent location for Leeds University. Fully self contained.
Hyde Park has plenty to offer for everyone! Student houses and flats in Hyde Park are the most popular accommodations in Leeds. There is a plethora of bars, shops, supermarkets and restaurants such as the Hyde Park pub, Coop, Sainsbury’s, LS6 Café, Hyde Park cinema and the Brudenell Social Club to name just a few.
Hyde Park is easy walking distance to both Leeds University and Leeds Metropolitan main University campuses as well as the School of Art and the Building College.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71644520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27125364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.