|Added on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (267 days ago)|
- Open plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Two Generous Size Bathrooms
- Floor-To-Ceiling Windows
- 0.1 Miles From DLR
- Gym & Swimming Pool
- Underground Car Parking Space
- 24-Hr Concierge Service
- Tesco Express In Basement Of Building
- Property offered furnished
HouseSimple is delighted to present this 2 bedroom fully furnished flat in Greenwich, London. This long-leasehold property benefits from 1 reception and 2 bathrooms, electric heating, all double-glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, integrated kitchen appliances, part timber effect wood flooring, secure gated allocated parking and a communal patio.
This stunning and immaculately kept two bedroom flat is bigger than your average two bedroom property, with 850 SqFt of living space, comprised of 2 double-bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, modern open plan kitchen/living room and two very good size bathrooms.
The flat situated on the 4th floor (of a five story newly built residential development) and boasts breathtaking views into Greenwich, Canary Wharf, London Bridge (The Shard), City of London, and Blackheath. Suitable for first time buyers, young family or young professional(s). Fast access to Greenwich village and popular tourist hot-spots like Greenwich market, Cutty Sark, Maritime museum. Walking distance to Blackheath village and trendy restaurants.
· 0.1 miles to Deptford Bridge DLR (2 min walk)
· Fantastic transport links (Greenwich train to Cannon Street, TFL busses)
· Tesco Express in basement of building; Co-op supermarket across the road
· 24-hr concierge service
· Exclusive access to 24-hr Gym and heated swimming lap pool
· Allocated car park space in secured, gated underground garage
· Good selection of nearby restaurants offering International cuisine
· 10 min walk to Blackheath park and Greenwich park
· 15 min. walk to Blackheath village
· CCTV within building
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71661659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HSL92385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.