|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Cooking Appliance
- Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard Providing Off Road Parking
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Admin Fee £240
- Bond £450
*** INCENTIVE OF HALF FIRST MONTHS RENT AT £225 THEN £450 PCM THEREAFTER ***
A deceptively spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace located within Annfield Plain close to shops, cafes, schools and public transport. The property has been updated over recent years to provide a lovely family home. Warmed by gas combi central heating and full uPVC double glazing. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with feature fire place, dining room, kitchen with cooking appliance, ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are 3 good sized bedrooms, rear yard provides off road parking.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 14' 10" x 3' 1" (4.54m x 0.95m) uPVC double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor.
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 11' 0" (4.22m x 3.36m) Feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator, uPVC double glazed window, open archway to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 13' 10" x 13' 1" (4.22m x 4.00m) Radiator, under stair storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window.
KITCHEN 12' 6" x 7' 1" (3.82m x 2.17m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, tiled splash backs, slot in electric cooker with extractor canopy, sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed door and window.
BATHROOM 9' 7" x 7' 1" (2.93m x 2.17m) Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower and sliding doors, panel bath with half tiled walls, WC, pedestal wash basin, towel radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed window.
FIRST FLOOR Landing, loft access, uPVC double glazed window, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 10' 9" (4.00m x 3.30m) Radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 10' 9" (3.38m x 3.30m) Built in cupboard housing the gas combi central heating boiler, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 9' 9" x 6' 3" (2.98m x 1.91m) Radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
EXTERNAL To front - small forecourt garden enclosed by a brick wall and access gate. To rear - yard with double wooden gates open to provide off road parking, enclosed by a brick wall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71665376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100898002923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Bailes, Stanley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.