|Added on Rightmove:||23 February 2018 (207 days ago)|
- Contemporary two bedroom 3rd floor flat
- Set within a new, modern and secure development
- Stylish design and neutral décor throughout
- Fantastic location for the City
- Generous reception room filled with natural light
- Chic integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Private balcony off the reception room
- Two double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
LONG LET. Set within this stunning modern development boasting neutral and modern décor throughout, the flat compromises stylish entertaining and accommodation space throughout.
Ewer Street is a peaceful road that offers swift access into the City and fabulous Borough Market. Transport links include Borough Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71680964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1057108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.