|Added on Rightmove:||23 February 2018 (236 days ago)|
- Huge double bedrooms
- Each room has a large flat screen TV
- ALL ensuites
- Available INDIVIDUALLY or as a WHOLE
- Massive modern kitchen living room
- Brand new throughout
- Fantastic city centre location
- Perfect for NTU
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
This amazing 9 bedroom flat right in the heart of the city centre is right next to restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, and the NTU City Campus. All brand new, this flat can be rented to a group as a whole or to people taking individual rooms. All bedrooms are huge and come with full-size double beds, desks, wardrobes and wall-mounted large-screen TVs. Each spacious bedroom comes with its own luxurious ensuite bathroom complete with large curved showers. The massive shared kitchen has plenty of space and comes with three giant fridge-freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. The living room comes with table and chairs, boasts a fantastic wraparound sofa and another large wall-mounted TV. With all the bills included (including internet and TV license), you`ll get an ultra-modern ensuite room in the middle of town. Uni 2, we've got the rooms!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 246r. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Uni2 Rent Ltd, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.