|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2019 (96 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom terraced
- Offered unfurnished
- Conservatory to rear
- Modern Kitchen
- Gas central heating (combi)
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fire in lounge
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Gated parking for one vehicle to rear
- Council Tax: Salford band A (£1024.17 per annum)
Millbrooke Lettings are pleased to offer to the rental market this immaculate two bed garden fronted terraced property in the desirable location of Boothstown. This lovely property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating (combi) and a fresh air filtration system. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern kitchen and a conservatory. To the first floor is a spacious master bedroom, second single bedroom and family bathroom with separate shower. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis but does include an integrated cooker and dishwasher. There is gated parking available to the rear for one car and a spacious low maintenance garden. Situated in an ideal location with excellent transport links, within a two minute drive of the East Lancashire Road, close to the local amenities on offer in Boothstown and schools. The property is a long-term rental but offered on an initial six month tenancy to start.
Master Bedroom 4.22m(13'10)x4.01m(13'2)
Second Bedroom 2.69m(8'10)x2.06m(6'9)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71738743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.