|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2019 (35 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 556531
Property Reference: 556531.
Two bedroom end of terrace Victorian house situated within walking distance to Abbey Wood Station, shops, and local bus routes. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, "L" shaped kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Fitted kitchen includes cooker, washing machine, undercounter fridge freezer. Additional benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, garden to front and rear.
- Two bedroom house
- End of terrace
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- First floor bathroom
- Garden to front and rear
- Walking distance to station, shops & bus routes
Please note that there are no admin fees.
4.01m x 3.66m (13.2 x 12.0)
Double glazed bay window to front, laminated floor, two radiators.
2.26m x 2.01m (7.5 x 6.7)
Including units. Double glazed windows and double glazed door to rear garden, laminated floor/vinyl, radiator, recess with built in units. Wall mounted boiler. Wall and base units with work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Washing machine, undercounter fridge freezer.
3.61m x 2.74m (11.10 x 9.0)
4.50m x 3.48m (14.9 x 11.5)
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, carpet.
3.63m x 2.95m (11.11 x 9.8)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, WC and hand basin. Ceramic tile flooring and splash backs with inset wall mirror. Frosted double glazed window to rear. Heated towel rail/radiator.
With fence and outside tap.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 556531
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 55653116052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.