|Added on Rightmove:||13 July 2018 (190 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- 2 Bedroom with Study or Dressing room attached
- Gas C/H and Fully D/G
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- AVAILABLE LONG TERM IF REQUIRED
- Substantial Parking and Gardens
- No Pets, No Smokers, No DSS
- AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED.
2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE. UNFURNISHED. LARGE GARDEN. 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Located just out of Shifnal on the Priorslee road in a rural position this 2 Bedroom house offers accommodation to include Kitchen (no white goods included) Bathroom with shower over bath, Gas C/H. D/G throughout and fully insulated. Small Dining room and separate Living room. 2 Double Bedrooms, one with Separate Dressing room that could also be used a study. Externally the property offers off road parking for several vehicles. The garden is fairly substantial. NO PETS, NON SMOKERS, NO DSS. AVAILABLE NOW
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71758973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6866966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fields Of Shifnal Ltd, Shifnal.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.