|Added on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (189 days ago)|
- Available Now
- 1 Double 1 Single Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Allocated Parking
- Popular Rresidential Area
- Easy Access To City Centre
- Seperate Kitchen
- Call Today to Arrange Viewing
A lovely two bedroom fully furnished apartment just off Cheetham Hill Road where there is an excellent community within the area and easy access to Manchester City Centre. There are a great number of shops and eateries within walking distance and there are parking bays to the front of the apartment block.
Being built in 2004, the development is approximately two miles to the north of the city centre. The apartment is situated on the ground floor and comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge with double doors into the fitted kitchen, two bedrooms one being a double and the other a single. There is also a three piece family bathroom and communal gardens with residents parking. Available 21/03/2016.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71764526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000232032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.