|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2018 (290 days ago)|
FLAT 2, 25 WESTGATE, TADCASTER LS24 9JB
A one-bedroom FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT (37 sq m. or 405 sq ft.) with spacious living room/kitchen (with fitted kitchen appliances), bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower. The flat has modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. There is a shared, sunny garden at the rear. Newly installed gas-fired central heating.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1593
RENT: £440 pcm exclusive
BOND: £500 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £440 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £500 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £190 for a couple (£170 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2018/2109 (gross) £1,186.23 - Band 'A'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. The property is available now and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: The property is situated close to the former Post Office (now an art gallery) in the centre of the town, nearly opposite the Riley-Smith Hall, on the left hand side of the road (as you leave Tadcaster) leading to Boston Spa.
Situated close to the town centre amenities, local sports club and tennis courts, and the modern swimming pool and leisure centre. Car-parking is available in Westgate and in the central car-park, which is located nearby, as well as in the Social Club car-park (only by arrangement with the Club).
ENTRANCE: Passage, serving the ground floor flat also, with staircase; electricity and gas meters are located here.
LANDING: Storage shelf above staircase headroom.
LIVING ROOM: 4.34m. x 4.65m. (average and overall) having in wooden surround convector electric fire fitted to the chimney breast. Blue carpet. Wall-mounted bookshelf. 2 windows to the front, one with a pair of curtains. Ceiling coving. 5 spot-lights on a bar. B.T. tel. point and Satellite TV aerial cable.
KITCHEN AREA: 'Polyflor' non-slip floor-covering to kitchen area. Fitted along one wall with wall and base units having cream laminated doors and dark grey worktops including stainless steel sink. Appliances include Stoves electric hob with solid hot plates, cooker filter hood, and Stoves fan-assisted oven. Indesit 1200 washing machine. Philips larder-type refrigerator. B.T. telephone point and satellite T.V. aerial cable. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM: 2.97m. x 2.92m. with window to the rear with pair of cream curtains. Fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table with mirror. 3-spot light fitting to the ceiling. Blue carpet.
BATHROOM: 2.74m. x 1.67m. fitted with modern white suite comprising panelled bath with boiler-fed shower over bath, shower curtain, washbasin and w.c. Non-slip floor-covering. Bathroom cabinet, towel rail, paper-holder and electric shaver socket. Extractor fan. Window to the rear.
CENTRAL HEATING: A new Ideal Logic gas-fired combination boiler provides hot water and room heating to 3 radiators.
GARDEN: Shared garden at the rear of the property, facing south approx., with access taken from adjacent covered passageway.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property; water is metered.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71789939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.