|Added on Rightmove:||20 May 2019 (57 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern en suite to master
- Impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Two receptions and conservatory
- Approximately 120' rear garden
- Double garage with remote controlled doors
- CCTV and alarm
- Available now - must see
Executive style four double bedroom detached property with double garage benefiting remote controlled doors, light and airy lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, conservatory overlooking rear garden, impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated cooker, gas hob and freestanding dishwasher, utility room with fitted units and sink, washing machine and work surfaces, ground floor cloakroom. There is a master bedroom with modern en suite shower, modern family size bathroom with bath and shower cubicle, approximately 120' rear garden mainly laid to lawn and door giving access to rear of garage. Large frontage and paved driveway offering parking for several vehicles and property benefits from CCTV and alarm. Available now, unfurnished. (EPC AWAITED).
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Lounge 6.22m (20'5) x 3.96m (13')
Dining Room 3.53m (11'7) x 3.35m (11')
Two steps up to dining room.
Kitchen 6.1m (20'0) x 4.57m (15')
Gas hob, integrated cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
Conservatory 3.25m (10'8) x 3m (9'10)
Bedroom One 4.93m (16'2) x 3.76m (12'4)
Safety lock box, fitted wardrobes.
En Suite 1.93m (6'4) x 1.98m (6'6)
Double width shower.
Bedroom Two 3.51m (11'6) x 3.58m (11'9)
Bedroom Three 3.56m (11'8) x 3.38m (11'1)
Bedroom Four 3.56m (11'8) x 3.05m (10')
Family Bathroom 3.38m (11'1) x 2.39m (7'10)
Shower cubicle and bath.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71793730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 505747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords Lettings, In Havering.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.