|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 May 2019 (26 days ago)|
- First Floor Walk Up
- Large Room Sizes
- 0.4 Miles to ZONE 2 Tube
- Room for Dining
- Great Price
- Close to Shops and Transport
Set on the first floor of a period conversion on a premium, tree lined avenue, we present a LARGE ONE BEDROOM flat for rent. UNDER 0.4 MILES TO a ZONE 2 Jubilee Line station means this flat will let VERY quickly so call today to reserve your viewing. Offered FURNISHED and AVAILABLE FROM the 18th June 2019.
- Deposit = £1,269.00
- Rent is payable monthly
- Maximum number of Tenants = 2
- Offered on a renewable 12 Month contract
- Local Authority - Brent
- Council Tax Band C
- The property is offered furnished
- On street residents parking available
- Offered as a sole or joint Tenancy - if more than one Tenant, all named Tenants will be 'jointly and severally liable' for the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement (including the total rent).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71797030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28790560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portland Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.