|Added on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (234 days ago)|
- Superb Terraced House
- Close to Good Local Schools
- Walking Distance to Endcliffe Park
- New Decoration and Some Carpets
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Spacious Attic Master Bedroom
- Rear Entrance Porch
- Available 16th April
- Sure to be Popular
NEW BATHROOM AND BOILER BEING INSTALLED MARCH 2018. A superb three bedroomed terrace offering a high standard of accommodation and viewing is highly recommended. Located in this highly popular residential area well served by all the amenities of Banner Cross. Gas central heating and double glazing, rear porch, Modern fitted kitchen diner, Charming lounge. Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Bathroom having suite with shower over the bath. Beautiful rear garden. No smokers no pets. Unfurnished. Available 16th April.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLD_4112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Banner Cross - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.