|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2019 (176 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 558777
Property Reference: 558777.
Close to Beckenham High Street and Beckenham Junction railway & tram station, with Clock House and New Beckenham railway stations around half a mile distant is this two/three bedroom top floor flat with balcony overlooking communal gardens to the front.
The property boasts lounge, dining room / bedroom 3, two further double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. Benefits further include double glazing, gas central heating, and a garage en bloc. Viewings are highly recommended at your earliest convenience as River Grove Park is an extremely popular development being close to town centre & stations and quite residential with beautiful scenes. Main bedroom is quite spacious.
Flat has a garage. There are parking spaces on the street but limited.
Animals can be considered with the exception of dogs.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 16 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 558777
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 55877720052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.