|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2019 (27 days ago)|
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Private gravelled patio
- Spiral staircase to first floor bedroom & bathroom
- Countryside views
- Flexible furnishings
- Off road parking
- Washing machine, fridge & freezer
- Excellent local access to Oxford & J7 of M40
- Nearest train station Haddenham & Thame
- Additional £125 per month to include Council Tax & Utilities except TV licence, broadband & phone
Charming, well proportioned, one bedroom cottage with stunning countryside views in village location. Open plan kitchen, living and dining room on the ground floor with access to private gravelled patio. First floor bedroom and bathroom. Off street parking for one car. No pets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100550003366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Associates, Little Milton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.