1 bedroom flat to rentTrinity House, Aberdeen
|Added on Rightmove:||06 March 2018 (229 days ago)|
Comfortably sized, one double bedroom flat located just off Market Street, in the area of Aberdeen close to Union Square. This property is especially convenient as it is within easy walking distance of all of the amenities the city centre has to offer and well situated for public transport to all areas of the city.
Area features include:
* City centre shopping centres and shops
* Wide variety of restaurant options
* Proximity to Aberdeen's nightlife
* Excellent transport links to all areas of the city
This property is available on a fully furnished basis and is decorated in neutral tones throughout. Benefits from electric heating.
LOUNGE Substantial lounge with plenty of natural light.
KITCHEN Bright fitted kitchen with a range of appliances including an electric cooker. Plenty of storage is provided by white base and wall units and light wooden counter tops.
BEDROOM Generously sized double bedroom built in wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM Three piece white suite with a single shower cubicle.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101149000346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Aberdeen - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.