|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 March 2018 (112 days ago)|
- No agency fees and no deposit required
- Superfast optical fibre VIVID 200 broadband
- Large kitchen with Smart wifi TV
- Separate lounge and TV room with Smart wifi TV
- Rear enclosed courtyard with sun trap
Please quote reference 33661 when enquiring about this property
An immaculately presented very large shared student house. The facilities comprise a large kitchen, separate lounge/Smart TV room, shower room, large bathroom, all rooms have double beds and all fitted to a very high standard. The house is full of character and retains many period features including fireplaces, cornicing and ceiling roses.
The property has recently been refurbished with new decor and carpets throughout and has been awarded a grade A following an inspection by the university accommodation team. The rent includes superfast VIVID 200 virgin broadband, Smart LED TV's and TV licence.
EPC - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0033661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.