|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Walking Distance to Walton Station
- Located in Ashley Park
- Presented to a Very High Standard
- Gated Development
- Large Open Plan Eat in Kitchen
- 6 Bedrooms all Ensuite
- Separate Guest House in the Grounds
- Triple Garage
Within walking distance of Walton train station this beautifully presented 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom family home is located in the saught after location of Ashley Park and set behind private gates. Presented to a very high standard, this substantial home also benefits from a large open plan eat in kitchen and reception area, plus has the option of providing separate staff/guest accomodation. Triple garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 903937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.