|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2019 (59 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 560210
Property Reference: 560210.
*No agency fees* A great family home lovingly renovated to a high standard.
10-minute walk to TFL rail.
On the new Crossrail
Must be seen to see its quality
Almost everything other than the walls was new in 2018
Extended semi detached house walking distance (8-10 mins) from Romford Station (TfL rail/ Elizabeth line)
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 Living room
- 1 TV / sofa room
- 1 small Dining room
- 1 Good sized kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and a rain shower head
- A second toilet
- Mini utility area with washing machine
- Mini front garden
- Nice size rear garden with half a shed (Gazebo not included)
- There is free parking at the rear but it's not guaranteed. Permit parking on the road
The whole house was lovingly renovated in 2018 with:
New electrics with USB sockets in all bedrooms
New kitchen (brand new Fridge freezer, cooker, hob, extractor fan, thick wood worktop, ceramic double sink, dual colour cupboards, Breakfast bar and butchers block
New three piece bathroom with rain shower
Quality laminate flooring and a tiled bathroom
New back grass and flowers
We are looking for a good family or 3-4 professionals to rent the house.
Large park with playground and skateboard park
The Brewery (shops, restaurants, cinema and Kidspace)
Romford town center
Romford dogs (racing)
Liverpool Street station 40 mins (door to door) via TfL rail from Romford station.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 560210
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 56021022052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.