|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2019 (33 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 560816
Property Reference: 560816.
A lovely Victorian terraced house with garden available immediately, recently refurbished.
Rent is £1350 per calendar month for a period of 12 months. Deposit is one month's rent. There are NO other fees. Rent due by Standing Order at the beginning of each calendar month period. Renewal of the tenancy at the end of the 12 month period will be possible if both parties are happy to do so.
The house is fully double-glazed, gas central heating with on-street parking available. Friendly neighbours on a quiet road (traffic-calming measures).
Close to amenities, bus routes, 10 minute walk from Abbey Wood Station (Zone 4). Lovely park and playground diagonally opposite and shops including the Cooperative shop within 3 minute walk, large Sainsbury's a 12 minute walk. Commuting into London from Abbey Wood on a fast train takes 25 minutes.
You are responsible for all bills, gas, electric, water, council tax (band C), TV licence, phone and internet. There is buildings insurance, but you are responsible to get your own contents insurance. British Gas Homecare (paid for) to cover all boiler problems (heating, hot water).
Pets may be allowed, depending on the pet. Families and students welcome. Sorry NO Benefits Claimants, in-work/study tenants only. Strictly no-smoking property. Maximum 4 persons.
Mostly paved with space for wheelie bins
Hedge and plants
Front wall with iron gate
Radiator with cover
Stairs up to first floor
Fully fitted kitchen included integrated electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher
Optional washing machine
Patio Doors leading to Garden
Loft entrance (reachable by ladder kept in under-stairs cupboard)
Velux-type window to roof
Partially boarded, suitable for storage only
Fitted wardrobes and shelves
View over the back garden
White 3-piece suite
Shower over bath
Bathroom cabinet with mirror
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,350.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 560816
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 56081623052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.