|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2019 (91 days ago)|
- Fully furnished property
- Perfect village location
- A short drive to the motorway
- Permit parking scheme
- Council tax band C
- SLDC council
- Wood burning stove
- No pets please
- Available June 2019
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in the ever so popular area of Kirkby Lonsdale high street.
This property comes fully furnished, which is rare as there are not many properties of this type.
This would make a fabulous let for a working couple, likewise if you are a contractor working in the area.
Let Me Tell You About Kirkby Lonsdale - Kirkby Lonsdale is a very popular area with all ages. The infamous Devils Bridge has people coming from all over the country and is a go-to place to be for bikers in particular.
The river that runs through the market town has beautiful walks and wooded areas to picnic whilst admiring the wildlife that entertains you.
Booths supermarket is a few minutes away for your weekly shop. The Motorway is around 10 minutes drive away for those who travel for work.
Oxenholme, Bentham and Wennington are the staions close by taking you either north or south of the country.
I can assure you Kirkby Lonsdale is a beautiful charming place to be whether it is rain or shine!
The Open Plan Living Space. - This home as mentioned previously is fully furnished, all you see in this brochure is what is available. The wood burning stove is a fabulous addition to the room making those cold nights extra toasty.
There is room for a table and chairs if you like to sit and dine with your meal and a nice glass of something cold.
This kitchen is such a stylish and modern space featuring an integrated fridge, electric hob and oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage. The white units keep the room light and bright.
The Two Spacious Bedrooms - We love the wooden beams that feature in these bedrooms. The first bedroom, the master, is a spacious double with beautiful little window shutters to add to the character.
The second bedroom has two single beds for children or visiting guests. Decorated in neutral colour schemes these rooms are a lovely place to unwind after a days work.
A Space To Dine! - Come into the kitchen where many a feast can be enjoyed. The units are light and bright with an electric hob, electric oven, integrated fridge and a dishwasher. A little table and chairs is the perfect area to to sit and snack or eat breakfast.
It's always nice to be able to have friends to sit and chat whilst you cook up a bolognese over a glass of wine on a weekend!
The Family Bathroom - Finally, we have the bathroom. A white three piece suite with a shower that is built in and tiling floor to ceiling keeping the room easy to maintain.
This really is a lovely little home in the centre of one of the area's most popular places to be! Come and have a look for yourselves, you won't be disappointed.
Cost Information - There are no upfront fees to pay on this property.
The deposit on this property will be £775.00
Chamberlain Property Management are part of UKALA who provide them with CMP insurance and are part of the Property Redress Scheme.
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. The rent
2. A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
3. Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
4. Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
5. Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
7. Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71925277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28797607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chamberlain Property Management , Chamberlain Property Management and Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.