|Added on Rightmove:||12 March 2018 (273 days ago)|
4 FAIRFIELD WAY, TADCASTER LS24 9SP
A modernised 2-bedroom TOWNHOUSE (51 sq m. or 548 sq ft.) with good fitted dining kitchen with several appliances, bathroom with shower, gas-fired central heating, upvc double-glazing, easily-maintained rear garden with timber garden shed and designated off-street car parking.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1589
RENT: £565 pcm exclusive
BOND: £750 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 12 months. The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £565 per calendar month for a 12 months term payable monthly in advance by bank standing order. A higher rent may be charged for a shorter length of tenancy.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £750 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £190 for a couple (£170 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2018/2019 (gross) £1,383.95 - Band 'B'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (not a metered supply).
6. The property is available now and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave Tadcaster town centre and proceed in the direction of Boston Spa. Turn left into Station Road and then second left into Fairfield Road. Take the first turning on the right into Fairfield Way, where the house stands immediately on the right, identified by our board.
Well situated on a short cul-de-sac in a popular residential area on the western side of the town, off Leeds Road, about half a mile from the town centre facilities and the excellent modern swimming pool and fitness centre. The tennis club is also close-by.
LIVING ROOM: 3.91m. x 3.96m. having upvc front door. Coal-effect, glass-fronted gas fire on marble hearth with wooden surround and mantelpiece. Ceiling coving. Dado rail. Curtain pelmet with concealed lighting. Round dining table and 3 dining chairs. Staircase to first floor. Fitted carpet.
DINING KITCHEN: 3.91m. x 2.48m. with upvc rear entrance door and 2 windows. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units having granite-effect laminated wooden worktops and white doors with inset white non-scratch sink and mixer tap. Belling slot-in electric cooker with double oven and solid hot plate*. Hotpoint 'First Edition' refrigerator* (see below). Breakfast bar with 2 stools. 2 spot-light fittings to ceiling with total of 6 lamps. Laminated wooden floor-covering.
LANDING: With built-in cupboard. The roof space is not to be used for storage. Smoke alarm.
BEDROOM 1: 2.92m. x 2.89m. plus walk-in wardrobe with long hanging rail and shelf above bulkhead; electric light. Fitted carpet. Window to the front.
BEDROOM 2: 3.60m. x 2.03m. having free-standing 2 door pine wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Window to rear.
BATHROOM: Fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over bath and folding shower screen, washbasin and w.c. Tiled splash-backs and tiled walls around bath. Towel rail. Vinyl floor-covering. Window to the rear.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating system and hot water from Worcester 24i Junior gas-fired combination boiler in the kitchen; with room thermostat.
OUTSIDE: Small, open-plan lawn to front; patio and gravelled area at the rear, with timber garden shed, for ease of maintenance.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
NOTE: Additional furniture can be provided by the landlord if required by the tenant; please ask for further details if interested. Appliances marked with an asterisk* are supplied by the landlord without any obligation on him to repair or replace them if they become faulty.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71931269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.