|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (695 days ago)|
- Brand new fully furnished one bedroom apartment
- Brilliant views of the city
- Fibre optic broadband
- Wireless energy efficient electric heating
- Exclusive use of games room, gym and cinema room
- Manned security desk from 8am to 6pm
Full Description Make the most of the CITY OF CULTURE by living in this FANTASTIC, BRAND NEW one bedroom FULLY FURNISHED apartment with BRILLIANT VIEWS of Hull City Centre.
Located in the heart of Hull City Centre, Essex House, on Manor Street, has been tastefully refurbished to an EXCELLENT STANDARD and offers STATE OF THE ART MODERN LIVING, wireless electric energy efficient heating, super fast fibre optic broadband and high specification appliances.
Additionally Residents of the development have EXCLUSIVE USE of a GYM, GAMES ROOM, CINEMA ROOM and benefit from a MANNED SECURITY desk between 8am to 6pm.
Stylish KARNADEAN FLOORING runs throughout the entrance hall and into the OPEN PLAN kitchen / living room offering amazing views of the city and the Southbank. Living room has been TASTEFULLY furnished with an L shaped leather sofa, wall mounted flat screen TV and wireless controlled electric energy efficient heating.
TRENDY KITCHEN offers polished worktops with electric hob, fan assisted oven, MICROWAVE, FRIDGE FREEZER and WASHING MACHINE and offers ample wall and base units finished in polished grey.
High spec bathroom, has floor to ceiling tiles, wall mounted w.c., wash hand basin, bath with mains fed shower above and a wall mounted mirrored bathroom cabinet.
Inviting double bedroom, benefitting from fantastic views and offering a velvet headboard, double mattress with divan, matching bedside drawers, a chest of drawers, wall mounted flat screen TV and wardrobe.
Do not miss out on the best views in the city.
PARKING PERMITS available from Hull City Council at Â£80 for 12 months. Non smokers only.
Our application fee is £170 plus £30 for an extra occupant over 21 years old. To start the application process you will need to pay this as soon as possible. Once all the checks are complete you will be required to pay a holding fee equivalent of the first month's rent. We will then stop taking viewings on the property. All fees can be paid, either in cash or via BACS transfer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 103087001533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Property, Hessle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.