|Added on Rightmove:||19 May 2019 (59 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 557733
Property Reference: 557733.
*** No agencies, and No rent-to-rent companies please **
Immaculate 3-bedroom semi-detached property with marble flooring all throughout the ground-floor, and real wood flooring on the first floor.
- In a highly sought after catchment area of some great schools - ideal family home.
- Located on the ever popular Canada Fields development, 2-minutes from the large Marks & Spencer and Tesco stores in Cheshunt. Within easy reach of A10 / M25.
- Offering 3 off-street parking spaces.
- Ground floor w/c and a first floor bathroom suite with a panel enclosed bath.
- Brand new central heating boiler fitted last year.
- Large storage unit at rear of garden accessible with ease from side of property.
- Downstairs cloakroom / storage
- One of a kind property in the area and ready for you to move in.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 557733
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 55773318052019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.