|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (136 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Apartment To Rent
- Unfurnished, Deposit £650
- Gas Central Heating
- Oven, Hob, F/Freezer, Washer
- Sought After North Leeds Area
- Children to be Discussed
- No Pets/Smokers/DSS/Students
- Available To Let Now
An excellent opportunity to let this FURNISHED two bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular residential area of Moortown. The property has a fully equipped kitchen, gas central heating and ideal for the young professional or couple. The accommodation briefly comprises; to the ground floor: entrance hall, lounge with dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms and apartment bathroom/WC. Externally, there are communal gardens and parking is available on street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71970923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MTL070292_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.