|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2019 (46 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 565233
Property Reference: 565233.
Double room With Smart TV - All bills included Earlsdon Coventry - Available 1st July
- Free Cleaning of Communal areas every 2 weeks
- Superfast 100 Mb broadband
- Smart Tv in your room
- All bills included
- Council Tax
- Water & TV licence
- Communal Lounge With Smart TV free Netflix included
- New furniture, desk & chair, wardrobe, bookcase
- Locks on all Rooms
- Good on street parking
- Lovely gardens with table & chairs, Gas barbecue
Supermarket, Pub - 100 metres away
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £395.00 per month (£91.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 565233
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 56523301062019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.